S13-ROSH HASHANA- a superposition of layered acrylic colors
• A print of a handmade original painting
• Print Materials:
1). High-quality Canson Rag 310g white paper OR
2). Hahnemuhle Monet Canvas 410g canvas, Museum quality. Heavy-Duty Canvas.
For a different sizes than ofered - please contact me!
Please note - This print is of an original acrylic painting, there could be minor differences in proportion measurement.
• Borders are not calculated in the print sizes
• Ships worldwide from Israel
• Canvas arrives rolled and UNSTRETCHED in a protected tube, and recommended to be stretched on a simple wooden frame. No need for a glaze.
• Paper prints arrive safely between two cardboards and well wrapped.
• Frame and matting are not included.
• All prints should fit easily into frames from common retailers such as IKEA.
• I try to provide the best result to represent the colors as accurately as possible, but please still be aware of color variances between screen and print and from monitor to monitor.
Do not hesitate to contact me before and after your purchase if any question or clarification is needed.
Similar original work can be made to order.
COPYRIGHT: All artworks are protected under copyright laws to OSSHA- Studio and may not be used in any way (such as reproduced, duplicated …) without my written permission
Thank you for visiting my shop!
ROSH HASHANA- an abstract print of an original painting